1tbsp Fish sauce
1tbsp melted coconut oil or olive oil
500g sirloin steaks fat trimmed off.
Black pepper to season
(Optional cashew nuts warmed in the oven to serve)
4 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 red chilli deseeded and sliced
1 crushed garlic clove
1tsp fresh ginger grated
Juice and zest 2 limes.
1tbsp rice vinegar
150g broccoli sliced
I carrot cut into julienne
I thinly sliced onion.
- Mix together fish sauce and coconut oil/olive oil. Coat both sides of the steaks with this then leave to marinade for 5 mins at room temp.
- Heat frying pan. Sear both sides of the steak for couple of mins. Take off heat and stand for 5-10 mins before thinly slicing.
- Make the dressing by mixing together the ingredients and stand it aside.
- Place broccoli in boiling water and blanch for couple of mins.
- Place all veg into a bowl with a little dressing and some black pepper and coat the veg. Add strips of beef and some more dressing. Sprinkle over some nuts to serve. Serves 4.
Calories 427 kcal.Share